Calligraphy Starter Kit
Angi's popular calligraphy starter kit of curated supplies includes everything you need to get started with learning the art of modern calligraphy! If you aren't able to attend one of her beginner workshops in person, this kit contains everything we use in the class and also makes a beautiful and creative gift for someone looking to dip their toes into pointed pen calligraphy. Please indicate the name you would like on the card in the order notes on the checkout page.
The workshop kit includes:
- personalized name card (please include the name you'd like in order note)
- one oblique pen staff (or straight pen staff for left-handed)
- two pointed nibs
- a bottle of sumi ink with dropper
- a hand crafted wooden inkwell with standard dinky dip vial
- a notepad of calligraphy practice paper with traceable alphabet sheets and guidelines
- a beautiful screen printed exclusive workshop tote bag
- Angi's beginner booklet to guide you through the practice, with full alphabet exemplars, warm up exercises, tips and tricks, and guidance for developing style and finding supplies.
Shipping is free for U.S. orders!
*International orders may have import taxes/fees from the carrier due upon receipt to the shipping company. Fees vary by country and region and are not able to be calculated during checkout.
Returns requested within 3 business days of delivery are eligible for a refund if the product is unused. A $15 return shipping fee (U.S. orders) will be deducted from the total and return label will be provided via email. International shipping calculated by region.