Calligraphy Starter Kit
Angi's popular calligraphy starter kit of curated supplies includes everything you need to get started with learning the art of modern calligraphy! If you aren't able to attend one of her beginner workshops in person, this kit contains everything we use in the class and also makes a beautiful and creative gift for someone looking to dip their toes into pointed pen calligraphy. Please indicate the name you would like on the card in the order notes on the checkout page.
The workshop kit includes:
- personalized name card
- one oblique pen staff (or straight pen staff for left-handed)
- two nibs
- a bottle of sumi ink with dropper
- a hand crafted wooden inkwell with standard dinky dip vial
- a notepad of calligraphy practice paper with traceable alphabet sheets and guidelines
- a beautiful screen printed tote bag exclusively available at workshops
- Angi's beginner booklet to guide you through the practice, with full alphabet exemplars, warm up exercises, tips
and tricks, and guidance for developing style and finding supplies.
- bonus alphabet exemplar card for on-the-go practice
Shipping is free for U.S. orders!
Returns requested within 3 business days of delivery are eligible for a refund if the product is unused. A $15 return shipping fee (U.S. orders) will be deducted from the total and return label will be provided via email. International shipping calculated by region.